The volume of the Russian market is around EUR 12 bln with 4% annual growth and still meets new players. Over 5,000 new and already existing brands from 37 countries are showcased on over 1,100 stands at InterCHARM – the International Perfumery and Cosmetics Exhibition, #1 in Russia, CIS, and Eastern Europe – annually and the number of them is on the rise. This autumn InterCHARM runs in Moscow on October 24-27.
InterCHARM presents products and services of key segments of the beauty industry in the main exposition and reveals novelties of specific areas in special sections: perfumery and cosmetics, tools and equipment for cosmetology, aesthetic medicine, hairdressing, make-up, nail service, massage, as well as technologies for salon business, ingredients and packaging for cosmetic products.
Special sections are as follows: natural and organic cosmetics (section “Green Valley”, supported by the system of voluntary certification of natural and organic perfumery and cosmetics products BIORUS), niche cosmetics and perfumery (section La Niche), products for health and beauty (Farma + Beauty), appliances for home care (Beauty Gadgets), cosmetic solutions for oral care (Smile), the full range of decorative cosmetics and accessories for make-up (InterCHARMvisage) raw materials and ingredients (FormulAction), packaging and labeling (InterCHARMpack), home care products (InterCHARMhome), aromatic goods (InterCHARMarome), and accessories (Garderobe).
- 25 years of influence in the beauty industry
- The world’s Top 5 perfumery and cosmetics exhibitions
- Since 2018, 5 halls in the leading exhibition venue in Russia (Crocus Expo)
- More than 5,000 perfumery and cosmetics brands
- 400+ new brands
- 23 onsite business and professional events
- 70,000+ unique visitors
- 1,174 exhibitors on 1,200 stand from 37 countries in 2017
- Premieres 2018: cosmetology congress InterCHARM Med, supporting program for young professionals of beauty-industry InterCHARM-Mentorship, discussing the beauty with editors of glossy magazines on Beauty Talks, new trends, masterclasses and expert opinion of the Russian leading figures of the beauty industry on YouTubeGlobal beauty showcase:
- Color cosmetics, accessories for make-up artists, professional cosmetics, perfumery, home perfumery, personal care products, skincare products, household chemicals, environmental home care products, children’s cosmetics, men’s cosmetics, natural and organic cosmetics;
- Hair coloring, hair care products, hair and eyelash extensions, tools and accessories for hairdressers, equipment for hairdressers;
- Equipment for beauty salons and spas, solariums, products for hardware and laser cosmetology, trichology, permanent makeup, injections, eyebrow design products, aromatherapy products, anti-age cosmetics, furniture and equipment for beauty salons and spas, pigments and tools for permanent make-up, tanning, depilation, equipment for trichologists;
- Products, equipment, and tools for manicure, pedicure, modeling, and nail design;
- Components for manufacturing: from formulas and ingredients to packaging and labeling of finished products, as well as product promotion services.
- New special section SMILE is dedicated to cosmetic solutions to hygiene and aesthetics of the oral cavity. The exposition includes toothbrushes, pastes, powders and gels, electric toothbrushes, mouthwashes, foams, whitening complexes, and irrigators.
- New special section Beauty Gadgets is devoted to home appliances for professional salon care: ultrasound cleaners, portable skincare devices, LED light therapy face masks, mini solariums, laser and ultrasound cosmetology, cleansing face brushes, microfiber napkins.InterCHARM is known for its rich program for all professionals, amateurs, and business owners in the beauty industry. It unites cities and countries, fans, and professionals. This year, cosmetologists within the congress InterCHARM Med will discuss trends of the cosmetic and cosmeceuticals market, as well as current issues of modern injection cosmetology, preparations for contour plastics, bio revitalization, lipolysis, and tread-lift treatments.
- Secrets of beauty brand building for the second time, InterCHARM hosts its own business forum “Building a Beauty Brand” (October 25-26). This year marketing experts of the leading companies of the beauty industry will share strategies for creating and promoting perfumery and cosmetics brands of the Russian and foreign markets. Topics:
- Trends of beauty brands 2018. Consumer portrait
- Prospective niches for creating new perfumery and cosmetics brands. Analysis of the competitive positions of existing brands
- Key techniques for bringing new brands to the market. What now works best?
- What do the Millenials want? How to create hype around the brand?
- How to control the buyer’s feelings. Five senses in beauty shopping
- The role of events in perfumery promotion
- E-commerce vs In-store shopping
- Beauty brands in social networks
- Bloggers and vloggers in the beauty industry
- Packaging that sells Revealing the truth about natural cosmeticsRound table “Natural Cosmetics: Behind the Scenes” (October 27) covers hot topics related to the production of natural cosmetics:
- Complexity of defining the concept of natural cosmetics
- What does the label hide? Backstage of cosmetic production
- Certificates proving naturalness
- Obligatory verification: formulation and more
- Сomplexity of choice in the market of organic ingredients
Prospects for the development of organic ingredients market in Russia InterCHARM puts the greatest together everybody who creates the beauty and turn appearance into image using creative solutions and unexpected approaches have a chance to compete for prize places and for victory in special nominations of All-Russian online professional contest “Beauty Team of Russia” Over 370 entrances from 120 Russian cities participated in 2017 and gathered 25 000+ votes. This year, more participants are expected, work submissions will be assessed not only by other industry professionals but also by recognized beauty experts who will summarize the results of the competition and award the winners in each category on InterCHARM stage.
Beauty Talks with editors, celebrities, and blogger beauty Talks run on open space area of one of the exhibition show October 24-25. Editors of glossy magazines will discuss with celebrities and bloggers topical issues of a healthy lifestyle and useful habits, feminine self-assertion, fashion trends, fashion icons, and other relevant topics. With care from generation to generation.
InterCHARM-Mentorship is a supporting program targeting young professionals of the beauty industry. Graduates of medical educational institutions of 2018 and applicants of 2019 of authenticated in program institutions or centers are invited to specialized tour under the guidance of InterCHARM medical consultant. A list of authenticated centers includes the most well– known Russian medical educational institutions. A specialized guided exhibition tour of the exhibition will be organized for graduates of medical schools in 2018 or applicants for 2019 who have passed or are studying in the authorized educational institutions and centers under the guidance of a medical consultant. Participants will be also provided with a special lounge with limited access and personal copies of the exhibition catalog.
The ticket means more than just stand visiting the anniversary year the organizer has significantly expanded ticket categories in addition to categories STANDARD 1 and STANDARD 2. Standard tickets provide visitors with access to professional events (InterCHARM Beauty Talks, master classes by “Beauty Team of Russia”, a master class by Anna Eshwood Art Team, and the workshop “Ergonomics In Massage”) as well as exhibition stands. For Retail Connect business conference BUSINESS ticket is required. CONGRESS category is for attendance InterCHARM Med conferences. HAIR SHOW category is for hairdressers to attend on-stage master classes. New VIP and VIP 2 are the passes to separate entrances and VIP-lounge.