“THE TALK” CELEBRATES VALENTINE’S DAY WITH SUPERSTAR COUPLES MAGIC AND COOKIE JOHNSON FEBRUARY 12
During “The Talk’s” special Valentine’s Day special, NBA Hall of Famer Magic Johnson and wife, author Cookie Johnson open up about celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this year and discuss how they keep their marriage going through good times and bad. Magic shares, “I think that having God in our lives, you know, making sure we keep him first. And then also, communication. Cookie and I always communicate.
If there’s a problem or misunderstanding or something, we want to discuss. We do that before we go to bed. And, I think that then, she’ll make her point, I’ll make my point and then we’ll just move on from it. We never really dwell on anything.” Cookie adds, “We never cross that line, where we push each other’s buttons to the point of no return.” “Right, and men out there, she’s always right!” exclaims Magic.
- Clip Courtesy of CBS’s “The Talk”
- Official CBS Web site: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTalkCBS
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TheTalkCBS or @TheTalkCBS
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetalkcbs/ or @thetalkcbs
- CBS Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CBSTweet or @CBSTweet