Presented by Sony Classics THE TRUFFLE HUNTERS opens *IN THEATERS FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2021* *IN LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK*. Followed by a gradual expansion around the country
Filmmakers Michael Dweck and Gregory Kershaw Discuss the Making of the Documentary
It was such a pleasure to chat with filmmakers Michael and Gregory about their visually beautiful documentary. A film that shines a light on the lives of men that live a life connected to Mother Earth.
The Truffle Hunters is a much needed film in a world that is moving too fast and a a reminder to cherish the simple pleasures of life.
- Top 5 Documentaries of 2020 by the National Board of Review
- Producers Guild of America Documentary Awards
- Critics’ Choice Documentary Awards
- IDA Documentary Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2020
- Telluride Film Festival 2020
- Toronto International Film Festival 2020
- New York Film Festival 2020
- Sundance Film Festival 2020