One premium ultra-wideband 5G model and one entry-level, both built with innovative technology and fair price points as Coolpad continues to build quality family products
Global consumer electronics company Coolpad, today announced the company’s first ultra-wideband 5G smartphone, the CP3917 which offers ultrafast 5G connectivity with outstanding multimedia performance, exceptional audio and visual quality, and life-proof features. Coolpad also announced the CP3707+, an affordable smartphone with 5G sub 6 coverage, delivering the best technology at competitive prices.
“As 5G networks continue to roll out across the globe, Coolpad has developed two phones that fully take advantage of this network, offering consumers with choices that fit their lifestyles,” said Michael Chuang, CEO of Coolpad Americas. “As network providers are increasingly providing 5G Ultra-Wideband and sub 6 coverage, we are excited to be offering these new phones to help consumers take advantage of the benefits these technologies will provide.”
Coolpad 5G CP3917 Smartphone
- Outstanding multimedia performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G.
- Ultra-fast 5G connectivity: Available on both millimeter-wave and sub6 5G offering larger bandwidth, the Coolpad 5G 3917 Smartphone is capable of dual operation mode under 5G standalone networks and non-standalone networks.
- Bold visual experiences thanks to the FHD+ 2340×1080 resolution on a vivid 6.39 inch AMOLED display, users will experience a bold visual experience on a large, immersive screen – with minimal distraction.
- Immersive sound experiences with high fidelity sound offering asymmetric speaker improvements, virtual surround sound, and media intelligence in partnership with Dirac.
- Brilliant and intelligent photos with four high-resolution cameras powered by artificial intelligence. This multi-camera configuration brings zoom from 10x digital and 2x optical to the macro level. Cameras include: 48MP high pixel, 8MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto and 2MP depth. The 16MP FF HD “selfie” camera on the front of the phone supports multiple functions including beautification and night vision that enables clear, bright photos – even when it is dark outside.
- Powered by Pixelworks, users will be able to experience content and gaming with HDR always-on. With brilliant color and clear life-like motion, multimedia consumption will be extremely realistic and experienced with artistic intent. With auto-adaptive display and flicker-free dimming, CP3917 will provide viewing comfort at all times.
- Ease of use and life-proof with NFC non-touch payment and on-screen fingerprint unlock capabilities. The phone is highly resistant with dustproof and waterproof IP67 and superior surface quality protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
The 3917 smartphone is priced at $380.
Coolpad 5G CP3707+ Smartphone
The new entry-level Coolpad 5G CP3707+ smartphone offers uninterrupted performance with 5G sub 6 data speed and powerful multimedia performance by Qualcomm 4 Series chipset. Additional specs include:
- A 6.8” HD+ 2340 x 1080 IPS display
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM memory
- Three cameras: Main: 16MP AF + 5MP (super wide) + 2MP (depth) Front: 16MP (wide)
- THX Stereo Sound and Tempow
- Antibacterial coating
- Accelerometer, Ambient, Proximity, Gyroscope, Gravity, and Barometer
The CP3707 smartphone is pricing at $149.
Coolpad has remained the leader in producing high quality family focused technology that is affordable for everyone no matter where they are in their lives. For more information please visit XX.
Coolpad Americas is a leading consumer electronics company that has built strategic partnerships with key wireless carriers and retailers. Headquartered in Frisco, Texas, and operating in the U.S. market since 2012, Coolpad has embarked on a bold mission to become the number one provider of family technology. Coolpad develops world-class consumer electronics that are inspired by innovation, purpose, and family. To learn more about Coolpad, please visit www.coolpad.us.