FCancer, a cutting edge non-profit organization dedicated to early detection, prevention and providing support to those affected by cancer, hosted FCancer LA #FCELA at Exchange Nightclub in Downtown Los Angeles. The party sponsored by Moose Knuckles, featured music by internationally-acclaimed dance music superstar Martin Garrix. Proceeds from the event benefitted FCancer programs. Additionally, FCancer board member Scooter Braun attended the event to show his support for the organization and his artist.
- Due to generous support and success of fundraising efforts, FCancer LA raised $50k for FCancer programs.
- Prior to his set, Martin Garrix gave back to the community with a meet & greet where he took selfies, danced, and laughed alongside courageous cancer survivors.
- Martin Garrix enchanted the crowd of 1,500 fans, spinning hit tracks including “Poison,” “Lions In The Wild,” his remix of The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face,” and more.
- Entrance to the event was in the form of FCancer t-shirts, rather than tickets. FCancer shirts come in a variety of colors, each of which represents a specific cancer ribbon.
- Exclusive limited-edition Martin Garrix x FCancer t-shirts will be available for purchase online starting Friday, May 20th at 9am PST until Friday, May 27th at 8pm PST at TeeSpring.com. All proceeds will go to FCancer, with TeeSpring also donating an extra 25 cents per shirt sold. This limited-edition launch marks the first time that the gold FCancer logo has been available.
- Additionally, for those that missed out on the event, donations can be made online directly to FCancer’s digital initiatives, programs, and support tools at http://bit.ly/FCdonations.
FCancer is dedicated to the prevention and early detection of cancer; it is a movement that creates a raw and authentic space by harnessing the cumulative experience of their community, Generation Connected. Gen-C is defined by a behavior rather than a birthdate, they consume digital content as their main source of information and may span across traditional generations. With wit, edge, and humor, FCancer is changing the way people talk about cancer. Through digital media, programs and events, FCancer believes its community will be the generation that ultimately improves health outcomes. FCancer is a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 registered charity co-founded by Yael Cohen Braun and Julie Greenbaum. For more information, visit LetsFCancer.com or follow @
About Moose Knuckles
Moose Knuckles is premium Canadian sportswear by and for the True North Strong & Free. We create time honored Canadian garments tailored for the contemporary living. We build Canadian know-how, grit and heritage into every fibre, stitch and zipper. We are a family, a tribe, a pack and we wear it on our sleeves, whether it’s a wild night or the wild country, we’ve got you covered….
Welcome to Canada…Welcome to Moose Knuckles.
About Martin Garrix
It’s easy to get lost in the numbers behind Martin Garrix’s meteoric rise. From his adolescent years to the onset of young adulthood, the 19 years old Dutch superstar has already set precedents and scored landmarks at every corner of the music industry. Martin has become one of electronic dance music’s youngest superstars, amassing a chart-topping, high-streaming musical legacy along the way. The young producer has made both Billboard’s prestigious ’21 under 21’ as well as Forbes’ “30 under 30” list, he won a MTV European Music Award for Best Electronic Act, is holding the #3 position in the DJ Mag Top 100 and has hooked up with superstars like Usher and Ed Sheeran.
Credit: Steve Haining photography