Nominees, celebrities, and media attended Secret Room Events Red Carpet Retreat. The event benefited Best Friends Animal Society and Omics LIVE We enjoyed being gifted an array of fabulous products and services from event sponsors while enjoying food and beverages and a special full-service cannabis bar.
From The Earth – a vertically integrated cannabis enterprise and named one of Southern California’s top dispensaries, was the exclusive cannabis partner of the Red Carpet Retreat and the first-ever cannabis bar to be offered at a gift lounge. Also, on-site gifting was Papa & Barkley, Kurvana and Kushy Punch.
We enjoyed meeting so many amazing sponsors and trying some fabulous products. See the list of sponsors below:
- New Way Horizon Travel – gifting 4-night luxury Hawaiian vacation packages
- 1MORE – global consumer audio company offering premium quality headphones at a consumer-friendly value
- Sleevey Wonders – slip-on sleeves made to wear under your sleeveless clothes to magically transform your outfit into something new
- Gelmor Lace – the oldest and largest importer of true French Lace in all widths and colors, plus tulles – all stocked in NYC
- Inika Organic – the world’s healthiest beauty brand using 100% natural ingredients and certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and halal
- Desert Daisy Jewelry – handcrafted, bohemian jewelry brand focused on creating unique crystal jewelry for women who appreciate natural beauty
- Neva Nude – a wide array of products worn by celebs including Naughty Knix matching pasties and panties and anything else you need to adorn and be adored
- Mercedes Brunelli – clutch the unusual, carry a masterpiece with exclusive handmade clutches worn by celebrities
- Rafia Jewelry – hand made in the USA and customizable jewelry that draws influence from the beautiful landscapes that surround and has been worn by many celebrities
- ChildLife Essentials – committed to offering the first complete line of premium liquid nutritional vitamins and supplements made especially for infants and children
- Zatik Naturals – beauty products made using fresh raw botanicals cultivated along the Pacific coast without any preservatives, parabens, synthetic ingredients, petrochemicals, artificial colors, or fragrances
Guests and media left with heavy-handed with gift bags full of products from:
Dr. Ava Shamban, Neutrogena, Polder, Zatik Naturals, Amore Pacific, Essential Faith, Spectrum Collections, Dermaglove, Justin’s, Honolulu Cookie Company, Mylkman, Field Trip, Solo Eyewear, Eveden, Score Game Day Bags, Relevant Play, Molo, My Brest Friend, PI Kids, Kahootz Toys, Einstein Pets, John Paul Pet, Matrix Partners, Rachel Tribble, Lynne Hunt London, Author Becky Page, Earth Saver bags, Brown Books Publishing Group and Workman Publishing.
About Best Friends Animal Society:
Best Friends Animal Society is a leading national animal welfare organization dedicated to ending the killing of dogs and cats in America’s shelters. In addition to running lifesaving programs in partnership with more than 2,600 animal welfare groups across the country, Best Friends has regional centers in New York City, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Salt Lake City, and operates the nation’s largest no-kill sanctuary for companion animals. Founded in 1984, Best Friends is a pioneer in the no-kill movement and has helped reduce the number of animals killed in shelters nationwide from an estimated 17 million per year to about 800,000. That means there are still nearly 2,200 dogs and cats killed every day in shelters, just because they don’t have safe places to call home. We are determined to bring the country to no-kill by the year 2025. Working collaboratively with shelters, rescue groups, other organizations and you, we will end the killing and Save Them All. For more information, visit bestfriends.org.
About Omics LIVE:
Omics LIVE is an Award Winning 501(c) non-profit Internship program dedicated to curating custom live, remote and pop-up experiences for student skillset development and career preparation. Lead by industry-leading Executives and a staff comprised of senior-level Interns desiring leadership skillsets, the Foundation is entering its 5th year servicing more than 600 students desiring to explore a multitude of career options while committing to skillset enrichment activities