Announcing the release of the female ensemble comedy series ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP on YouTube. The comedy where Sex & the City meets Entourage. Only the poverty version.
Shining a big, bright, unflinching spotlight on the chase of a Hollywood dream, ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP slaps down a candid view of an actress’ world, like a black Amex on a bar of downed shots and drowned
CLAIRE ST. CLAIRE is the wide-eyed small-town girl determined to become the next Melissa Joan Hart.
JOSIE JONES – the unhinged glamour girl who uses her model looks and fierce ambition as currency.
DEIDRE VESNIC – the hot-blooded, straight-shooter who loathes the schmoozing game.
EDIE LAWSON – the former household name come, customer-service slave, desperate to shake off her child star past.
- MADDIE MCCORMICK (Claire St. Claire): Little Fires Everywhere, Shameless, Versus
- KELLY FRYE (Josie Jones): Disney Plus’ Sulphur Springs, Criminal Minds, All Rise
- MICHELLE LUKES (Edie Lawson): Strike Back, MacGyver, Samir
- ALLIE LEONARD (Deidre Vesnic): Convenience, Dosed, General Hospital
- BEN GEURENS (Nate Slater): Legacies, Reign, The Good Place
- KATY COLLOTON (Sasha Burnstein): Teachers, American Housewife
- VINOJ ZACHARIA (Alex Townsend): Roadies, Community, Show Me Your Parts
- JONATHAN PATRICK MOORE (Isaac Del Santo): Blindspot, Grimm, The L.A. Complex
- ELKE BERRY (Sonya Bianco): Wrecked, Counterpart, Winners & Losers
Aussie creator, JOELENE CRNOGORAC, forged a successful acting career over the last 25 years in the Australian film and television industry, before relocating to Los Angeles to further pursue her career.
“Having spent many years pursuing an acting career, from child star to working adult, I’ve had a front-row seat at the circus. So, I’ve written a show about it! Call it part catharsis. Part mining for gold. Part polishing the turds in my life.” She started out in the acclaimed children’s television series Round the Twist before going on to star in The Man from Snowy River, Ocean Girl, Raw FM, Halifax: FP, Neighbors, City Homicide, Thank God You’re Here, Prince of Peoria and in feature films The Extra and Irresistible among others. At the end of 2007, Joelene wrote the first incarnation of All the Way to the Top as a one-act comedy play which was staged at the Victorian Arts Centre in Melbourne and the Seymour Centre in Sydney as part of the Short and Sweet arts festival. It earned nominations in the Best Comedy and Best Director categories while winning the Best Comedy Actress award. In 2016, All the Way to the Top had its Hollywood debut at the Stella Adler Theater and its second outing at the Pico Playhouse in 2017.