Lace-up your boots and grab your knives to join Gordon Ramsay as he hits the road again in the new season of Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted, airing Sundays at 10/9c on National Geographic. The multi-Michelin-star chef and Ironman athlete continue his adventure across the globe in his relentless pursuit of culinary inspiration.
- In the new season, Gordon embarks on a series of new culinary adventures including:
- Risking life and limb by participating in a traditional bull race in a remote West Sumatran rice paddy field
- Braving Tasmania’s stormy waters to hose-dive among the rocks for giant spiny lobsters
- Leaping off a helicopter into high waves to harvest mussels along the South African coast
- Exploring a bat-infested Indonesian cave system in search of giant prawns
- Racing a four-wheeler through Louisiana’s dangerously muddy back roads to forage for fresh greens and hunt for bullfrogs and crawfish
- Plunging into Norway’s frigid waters to uncover the bounty of ingredients found within the fjords
- Battling strong surf to catch fish using traditional techniques in South India – that is, with a 200-pound net out at sea
Read more about Gordon’s journeys in the Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted digital magazine.