Starring Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Al Pacino, and directed by Ridley Scott
The Gucci family had it all. She wanted more.
House of Gucci’ is inspired by the shocking true story of the family empire behind the Italian fashion house of Gucci. Spanning three decades of love, betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately murder, we see what a name means, what it’s worth, and how far a family will go for control.
- Director: Ridley Scott
- Screenplay: Becky Johnston and Roberto Bentivegna
- Story: Becky Johnston
- Based on the Book: “The House of Gucci” by Sara Gay Forden
- Producers: Ridley Scott, p.g.a., Giannina Scott, p.g.a., Kevin J. Walsh, p.g.a., Mark Huffam, p.g.a.
- Executive Producers: Kevin Ulrich, Megan Ellison, Aidan Elliott, Marco Valerio Pugini, Aaron L. Gilbert, Jason Cloth
- Cast: Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Jared Leto, Jeremy Irons, Jack Huston, with Salma Hayek and Al Pacino