I AM HERE FOR YOU!
Real Estate has been deemed an essential service, here is what I am doing to protect you, my staff and my clients…
The safety of my clients, my team members, colleagues, and my community is of my utmost importance. Before I move forward with an in-person showing, my team requires you to comply with the following guidelines:
1. Register clients with full name, verification of funds, and or pre-approval from a lender if financing is required to complete the purchase. These are mandatory requirements and no showings will be approved without receipt of all the items listed above.
2. Each person entering the property is required to sign and return the Property Entry Advisory and Declaration (PEAD) CAR form prior to showing.
3. Once the above items are completed, the showing will be approved with the following guidelines:
– Only a single agent and no more than two other individuals are to be present at the showing.
– Agent representation must stay outside the property during the showing.
– No children allowed during the showing.
– Individuals will need to wait outside and come in the property one at a time, at all times maintaining proper social distance.
– All lights, interior doors and cabinets, curtains, and blinds will be open during the showing to enable the buyer to walk through the property without touching any surfaces.
– Please bring your own sanitizer, gloves, and hand washing materials. The Dinsky Team will not be held responsible for supplying these items.
Please contact me if you someone you know has any real estate need! Thank you for your cooperation during this unprecedented time!
Follow me on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Richgirlnetwork.tv
Your referrals are greatly appreciated!