ENRICHHER IS SEEKING APPLICATIONS FROM DIVERSE FOUNDERS IN THE SERVICE-BASED, FASHION/BEAUTY & B2B PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INDUSTRIES FOR $5,000 BUSINESS GRANT CONTEST THIS MONTH
EnrichHER Small Business Grant for $5,000, Starts Tues, June 8 To June 30th
June 8, 2021 – EnrichHER, the only digital platform that connects diverse-led companies to capital, has launched its next EnrichHER Small Business Grant contest for $5,000 today.
Designed to boost various operations needs from purchasing new equipment to implementing a marketing campaign, the grant will accept applications June 8-30, 2021 from U.S.-based businesses led by women, founders of color, LGBTQIA entrepreneurs, etc. EnrichHER is especially seeking companies within the service-based, fashion and beauty, and B2B business products and services industries.
Interested owners can apply online at enrichher.com. One grand prize winner and several finalists will be chosen and announced on July 14.
- Pre Grammy Celebrity Luxury Gifting Lounge 2020Grammy Winners, Nominees, Performers, and other stars Celebrated at the Hottest Event of Grammy Weekend at GBK’s Annual Pre-Grammy Luxury Lounge. The biggest names in music came out to celebrate the 2020 Grammy Awards […]
The winner and finalists from April’s grant contest are:
- Charmaine Kalpen – Status Alert for Emergency, LLC – Winner
- Kenya Johnson – Heavy Brain Media and Consulting – Finalist
- Kristen Lucas – The Well: Community for Women – Finalist
- Adrian Whiteside – Rugged Past, Righteous Future – Finalist
- Sadaf Sajwani – Games and Learning, Inc- Finalist
- Tracy Taylor – My Kitty’s Palace – Finalist
Grant applicants will receive information on financing options as well as the EnrichHER Business Financing Accelerator Program, a five-week training series that fast-tracks access to loans, grant applications, and venture capital. Applicants will also be able to access the EnrichHER newsletter which provides subscribers with over $50,000 in grant opportunities, pitch competitions, and more each week.